2007-10-22

Hotpot - A Buffet Restaurants

From Desktop
Hotpot is an all-you-can-eat Japanese restaurants which I visit it very often. It offers almost 100 kinds of food divided into Suki, sushi, steak, dim sum categories as well as salad, dessert and soft drink bar.

I like seaweed sushi and Saba steak very much. My sequence for eating is sushi, dim sum, Suki, salad, dessert and glasses of iced green tea.

You pay about 200 baht to eat for an hour. It is a bargain because I pay 10 baht for a role of sushi alone at Tesco Lotus. So I usually eat 10-15 roles of sushi!

Here is my hors d´oeuvre. I like sushi with the green seaweed on top very much.
From Thai Food

My second plate of sushi. The three sushis at the middle are new menu so I decide to try it again.
From Thai Food

Showing some food on my table. Upper-left are Saba and chicken steak.
The rest are stuff for Suki making. This picture makes me hungry
although I just visited it yesterday. I wish I could have been able to eat
a lot like when I was teenager.
From Thai Food

I never miss these stuffs when visiting Hotpot especially Squid with
stuffed pork. My mother liked to cook it when I was young. Beef and
beacon also tastes great with or without Suki dip sauce.
From Thai Food

Cooked squid, big meat ball and beef. Squid tastes sweet when your mouth touches it.
From Thai Food

Cooked beef tastes great.
From Thai Food

Saba steak, the sauce on it smells so good.
From Thai Food


No comments: